Campbell Hausfeld 5hp Replacement Pump with Flywheel! NEW! TQ3010 FREE SHIPPING

Campbell Hausfeld 5hp Replacement Pump with Flywheel! NEW! TQ3010 FREE SHIPPING

Campbell Hausfeld 5hp Replacement Pump with Flywheel! NEW! TQ3010 FREE SHIPPING

Campbell Hausfeld 5hp Replacement Pump with Flywheel! NEW! TQ3010 FREE SHIPPING
Campbell Hausfeld 5hp Replacement Pump with Flywheel! NEW! TQ3010 FREE SHIPPING
Campbell Hausfeld 5hp Replacement Pump with Flywheel! NEW! TQ3010 FREE SHIPPING
Campbell Hausfeld 5hp Replacement Pump with Flywheel! NEW! TQ3010 FREE SHIPPING

Campbell Hausfeld 5hp Replacement Pump with Flywheel! NEW! TQ3010 FREE SHIPPING
BRAND NEW Factory fresh. 5 Running Hp 1 s tage Single phase 60% Duty Cycle Air Compressor Pump with Flywheel installed (Model # : TQ3010) from a. Campbell Hausfeld Authorized Dealer. TQ3010 Air Compressor pump has the following specifications. Fits Campbell Hausfeld model: TQ3104 and CE4XXX, Kolbalt TQ3126 and Speedaire 4ME97 and 4ME98. DCR Tools GUARANTEES the right fit the very first time. DCR Tools verify fit to your model air compressor using that model’s parts list 100% of the time! So, give me your compressor model number and I will match the pump based on that compressor’s parts breakdown. Work ALL the time for your piece of mind!! 4 Cylinder, Cast Iron, splash lube compressor pump. Rates as the quietest operator compared to competitive oil-lubricated aluminum pumps. Up to 16 SCFM at 90 PSI. 80 gallon ASME code tank – assures safe operation. CAST IRON Four Cylinder Pump. Up to 7,500 hours extended life. Pump speed is only 840 RPM for smooth running and quieter operation Easy Drain. Convenient access to tank drain. No need to reach under the tank. Running HP: 5 HP Motor with Overload Protection. Operates on 208-230 volt single phase power. No special motor starter required. Up to 16 SCFM. Up to 17.3. Maximum PSI: up to 155 PSI Voltage: 208-230V single phase. Duty cycle: 80% running, then 20% rest (per hour, 80% = 48 minutes, then remaining 20% rest = 12 minutes minimum). Please feel free to ask any question you may have about this or any other Campbell Hausfeld replacement pump. I’ll be glad to be of assistance! THANK YOU FOR VIEWING! The item “Campbell Hausfeld 5hp Replacement Pump with Flywheel! NEW! TQ3010 FREE SHIPPING” is in sale since Saturday, August 18, 2018. This item is in the category “Business & Industrial\Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Pumps & Plumbing\Air Compressors & Blowers\Other Air Compressors”. The seller is “dcrtools” and is located in Leitchfield, Kentucky. This item can be shipped to United States.
  • Replacement pump for model # :: TQ3126 (Kolbalt) and TQ3104 (Campbell Hausfeld)
  • The latest replacement pump!: Replaces model TQ300000AV
  • Power Supply: Electric
  • Model: TQ3010 TQ300000AV
  • Max Power (CFM): 16 – 30
  • Guaranteed fit the first time!: Pump matched to compressor using Part Breakdown !
  • Replacment for Speedaire model number:: 4ME97 and 4ME98
  • Portability: Stationary
  • Equipment Type: Pump
  • Horsepower: 5hp
  • Part Type: Pump
  • Capacity: 80 Gallons
  • Nominal Output Power: 5 HP
  • MPN: TQ3010
  • Brand: Campbell Hausfeld
  • Motor Horsepower: 5
  • Compressor Type: Reciprocating

Campbell Hausfeld 5hp Replacement Pump with Flywheel! NEW! TQ3010 FREE SHIPPING

Incoming search terms:

  • https://windcompressorpumps com/2019/04/16/campbell-hausfeld-5hp-replacement-pump-with-flywheel-new-tq3010-free-shipping/